6683.2 Door Attendants
Door attendants provide services in retail service establishments.
Occupations in this group are characterized by the following aptitudes, interests and worker functions as they relate to main duties:
- General learning ability to understand and follow instructions
- Methodical interest in comparing to prevent entry of unauthorized and undesirable guests
- Social interest in assisting people entering and leaving hotels, theatres and similar establishments; may hail taxis and assist with luggage
- Objective interest in handling to open doors for people entering and leaving establishments
2Standing and/or walking
1Upper limb co-ordination
L1Regulated inside climate
- There are no specific educational requirements for occupations in this group.
Retail service and other establishments
Operators and Attendants in Amusement, Recreation and Sport (6671)