Quick Search - Results
Labourers in this unit group assist machine operators, transport materials and perform similar tasks. They are employed by rubber and plastic products manufacturing companies.
belt builder helper
labourer – plastic products manufacturing
labourer – rubber products manufacturing
machine offbearer – rubber products manufacturing
mould cleaner – rubber products manufacturing
moulded products stripper – rubber and plastic products manufacturing
roll changer – rubber manufacturing
spreader operator helper – plastic products manufacturingView all titles
Labourers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assist machine operators or assemblers in performing their duties
- Assist in setting up and dismantling machinery and equipment
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Transport materials and tools to and from work areas using hand trucks or other conveyance
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process
- Monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products.
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- Progression to machine operator or assembler positions in rubber and plastic products manufacturing is possible with experience.
- Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors
- Plastics processing machine operators
- Rubber processing machine operators and related workers
- Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing
Classification Structure - 9