Quick Search - Results
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate operations within publishing firms, film, theatre and record production companies and broadcasting facilities. They are employed by radio and television stations, by newspaper, periodical and book publishing firms, and by film, theatre, record and video production companies.
ballet company director
book publishing manager
copyright manager – publishing
dance company director
manager, radio station
opera company director
radio programming manager
station manager, broadcasting
television station manager
theatre company manager
video production company managerView all titles
Managers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Establish procedures and implement policies in newspaper and publishing firms, in film, theatre, record and video production companies, and in radio and television stations
- Plan and maintain production schedules for publications, films, broadcasts, and theatre, record and video productions
- Prepare and control budgets
- Consult with government regulatory agencies to evaluate and review programs and policies, and to ensure conformance with regulations
- Initiate or approve development of articles, books, films, broadcasts, musical recordings and theatre productions, and liaise with authors, composers, producers and directors.
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, broadcasting, journalism or other arts discipline is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the publishing, film production, broadcasting or theatre industry are usually required.
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
0016 Senior managers - construction, transportation, production and utilities
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
Classification Structure - 0