Quick Search - Results
Postal and courier services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations in postal facilities and in establishments that provide courier services. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation and by courier companies.
mail processing plant manager
manager, collection and delivery operations – postal service
manager, mail operations
messenger service manager
parcel processing plant manager
post office manager
postal station superintendent
production control manager – postal serviceView all titles
Postal and courier services managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of postal facilities and courier service companies, or of operational divisions within Canada Post and courier service companies
- Co-ordinate the duties of supervisors and other staff
- Manage the accurate and expedient movement of mail and parcels through postal and parcel sorting facilities
- Review effectiveness of assigned operations and implement changes to postal and courier operations
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and administer the expenditures of postal and courier facilities
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
- A university degree or college diploma is usually required.
- Several years of supervisory or operational experience within a postal or courier facility are usually required.
1214 Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
Classification Structure - 0