6672.4 Train Service Attendants
Train service attendants clean and maintain public areas and sleeping cars aboard trains.
Occupations in this group are characterized by the following aptitudes, interests and worker functions as they relate to main duties:
- General learning ability to attend to the cleaning and maintenance of public areas and sleeping cars on trains
- Objective interest in handling supplies to set and clear tables
- Social interest in assisting passengers as required
- Methodical interest in comparing to clean sleeping cars and maintain washroom supplies
4Other body positions
1Upper limb co-ordination
L1Regulated inside climate
- Some secondary school education may be required.
Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
Air Transport Ramp Attendants (7437)
Pursers and Flight Attendants (6432)
Supervisors of attendants in this group (in 6216 Other Service Supervisors)
Ticket Agents and Cargo Customer Service Representatives and Related Clerks (Except Airline) (6434)
Tour and Travel Guides (6441)